Please note that the deadline for submitting abstracts to the ISMH 37th World Congress has been postponed to APRIL 15th 2010.
- Biology (biochemistry, microbiology, physics, physiology, …)
- Health benefit of thermo-mineral balneological modalities (rheumatology, dermatology, respiratory and ENT, metabolism, digestive tract, urinary tract, obesity, vascular diseases, neurology, psychiatry, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, children, gynaecology, mouth conditions, …),
- New trends : exercise, education, ageing, rehabilitation, prevention, public health,…
- Balneology and the ICF concept
- Mud Therapy
- Practices and techniques in balneology
- Safety (resources, products, treatments, patients, …)
- Drug consumption and balneology
- Drinking mineral water
- Dermo-cosmetological issues
- Methodology of scientific investigation,
- Medical Hydrology Teaching (initial and continuous medical education)
- Managing the quality
- Miscellaneous, …
The language of the Congress is English. All the informative documents, inscription documents, abstracts submitted, text of the presentations and posters will be in English. The Congress will not provide translation in other languages.
DEADLINE for abstract SUBMISSION:
15th April 2010
All the abstracts will have to be submitted online on the congress website. Once the abstract successfully submitted, the main author will receive a confirmation email. The decision of the scientific committee will be communicated to the main author on 15th April 2010.
The selected papers will be presented as key-note lectures, oral communications, poster communication according to the demand of the authors and to the final decision of the scientific committee.
The main author will have to get an inscription to the congress for full acceptation of the presentation.
The authors will be informed of the decision of the committee and of the schedule of their presentation. Workshops will be organised on the demand of the scientific committee, proposition of delegates and proposition of partners.
The workshop will be 1.30 long and will be conducted by two experienced delegates. The attendees of the workshop will receive a certificate of attendance. Inscription to the workshop is compulsory and is free of charge.
email : email@example.com
More details about the registration in the attached document or on the website.