Natural Mineral waters and climatic resources are part of the cultural heritage of every country’s medical tradition. Hippocrates, “the Father of Medicine”, wrote the “handbook” “On Airs, Waters and Places”, very modern and topical. It dealt with connections between human being and environment and the opportunity of natural means care. Holistic and integrate vision provides four principal implements: hydrothalassotherapy, movement, nourishment and relationship mind/body. So the choice of Congress site is to underline the important and topical Hippocratic teaching about prevention, treatment and rehabilitation, wellbeing.
Referring to the Congress sites (Rhodes and Kos) there will be a special session about thermalism history of FEMTEC Members Countries.
During the Congress, ceremony of Hippocrates Oath will take place in Asclepeion.
Pr. Umberto Solimene
FEMTEC Secretary General
Pr. Nikolai Storozhenko
- Experimental and Clinical Researches on Thermal medicine
- Prevention and health
- Hygiene and Technologies
- Hot springs, spa and Traditional Medicine
- Economical and social aspects
- Energy saving and reduction of water consumption, environment protection
- Hot Springs and Health Government Services
- Human resources and professional training
- Hot springs, medical spa and tourism development
- Research by products of the hot springs
- Strategy of hot spring hotels
- Business model research of hot spring tourism development
FEMTEC awards for Spa poster and oral presentation.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT:
No later than 27th September 2013. Abstract should be submitted only in English. (see the attached format).
Click here to download the first announcement, including the registration form and abstract submission form >>